Data Sharing

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
amysladetanner

Data Sharing

Post by amysladetanner » Sat May 04, 2013 4:06 am

I've been using the new data sharing feature and loving the ability to import a team from the USSSA website. This morning I tried to import a team and it didn't work. I was originally told to type anything for the password, but not to leave it blank. Has that procedure changed? It still shows select data and teams and games, but they are both blank? Please advise what I am missing. Meanwhile, I will start inputting the roster the "old-fashioned" way. :)
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Data Sharing

Post by FTMSupport » Sat May 04, 2013 7:49 am

You should actually use the Discover option --- the "Data Sharing" way of retrieving USSSA teams no longer works and has been replaced by an easier method.

Make sure you are on the newest version of iScore

Go to Team Manager, select Discover, select USSSA, and it will prompt you through finding a team. If you know the Team ID, you can enter it right on the screen that appears. If you don't, you can search for the team through the menus presented.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs