screen view

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
mays300

screen view

Post by mays300 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:58 pm

I am using a Samsung 10" tablet with android 4.0 No matter which way I turn my tablet it only shows one view. The vertical view. When I had a 7" table the game screen would rotate vertical and horizontal. Just wondering if this was. something new for 10" screens
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: screen view

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:53 pm

The main scoring screen should rotate between portrait and landscape. If it is not rotating for you, then it is likely that you have rotation lock set on your device. Each device has a different way of setting this lock, but you should be able to search google and find out how to make sure rotation is not locked for your device. The other thing to check would be to make sure you have Screen Size set to Large on the Options screen in iScore.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
mays300

Post by mays300 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:31 pm

I don't have the rotation lock set to off. My screen will rotate for everything else except for iscore. Also I do have the setting on large screen. Any other suggestions to try?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:23 pm

That is it. You have those two things set, and you are saying the main scoring screen is not rotating? If you can email us a screenshot of what you see to support@iscoresports.com, we can take a look.
stinker

Post by stinker » Sun May 19, 2013 4:59 pm

I'm having the same problem. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. Screen will not rotate to horizontal. Everything else does. Any solution?
bwr1108

Post by bwr1108 » Sun May 19, 2013 5:35 pm

i also have the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 and have had the rotation problems. I've gotten it to rotate several time in scoring mode, but this was by accident. When viewing stats I can rotate to landscape. Interested to know if its the screen selection size or something else.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun May 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Only the main scoring screen will rotate. The supporting screens do not rotate.
PhilB

Post by PhilB » Wed May 22, 2013 6:08 am

FTMSupport wrote:Only the main scoring screen will rotate. The supporting screens do not rotate.
Could a future release include support for rotation all screens? It's not a big deal, but it would be nice if iScore were consistent for all screens.

Thanks,
-phil
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 22, 2013 7:13 am

It is something that is on our enhancement list.
ewebave

Post by ewebave » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:33 pm

I was having the same problem on my Samsung Epic. So today, I purchased a new phone thinking it would have tablet like features (the Samsung Mega), but it still doesn't rotate (I am not kidding when I say I purchased this phone for the purposes of tablet like features using iscore!). It doesn't rotate on any screen other than stats. Nothing. Rotate works on all other functions when using the phone. There is no option for large/small screen size under options. If you need a screenshot, I'd be more than happy to send it. This is very frustrating.
Last edited by ewebave on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.