move iscore license to a different device

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
macarthernelson

move iscore license to a different device

Post by macarthernelson » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:13 am

Hi Admins. I purchased iscore last season and installed it on my wife's tablet and used it without any problems. Thanks for the great app. So this past Christmas she got me a tablet so I can stop dragging her tablet or to the park; something about it getting so dusty. Anyways, when we purchased the app it was under her gmail account in then play store. I would like to know how I can transfer the license over to my account so that I can continue using the app with little interruption. Can you help with this?

Regards,

Mac
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: move iscore license to a different device

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:41 am

That would be something you would have to talk to Google about. Devices on the same account can generally install for free, but if the devices are on different accounts it would generally require a new purchase. You can talk to Google about whether they have any options of transferring apps from one account to another.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
macarthernelson

Re: move iscore license to a different device

Post by macarthernelson » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:49 am

Thnx for the prompt response. I will follow up with Google as you suggest.