Can't see date and time to adjust

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
ejeffo

Can't see date and time to adjust

Post by ejeffo » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:42 am

New user here. Just bought the Kindle HD and installed the iScore app getting ready for a tournament this weekend. When I add a new game and try to change the start date and time, a small window pops up with (+ / -) buttons for the date and time, but I cannot see any numbers. Is this a know issue or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
ejeffo

Re: Can't see date and time to adjust

Post by ejeffo » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:11 am

I just realized that you can type the numbers in, but that still leaves the + / - buttons pretty much worthless.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Can't see date and time to adjust

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:22 am

Amazon did not follow Android standards with the Kindle Fire HD. They report a different screen resolution than the device truly has and they report a different screen size. This causes several issues. We are actually on the verge of disabling support of the Kindle Fire HD device altogether as there are just too many "exceptions" to the way a device is supposed to work for us to handle them all.

Our hope is that enough people complain to Amazon that they actually fix the issues and make the device comply with Android standards. If they do that, everything will work fine. But as a developer, it would be very difficult for us to support devices that do not follow standards.

We know this does not fix your specific issue, but we suggest submitting a complaint to Amazon to try and get them to follow standards.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs