issues with this weekend and questions...

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
KevTN

issues with this weekend and questions...

Post by KevTN » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Using a Nexus 7 running 4.2.2...

1. In the middle of a game my hitting order suddenly changed. I did not do it but my number 4 hitter changed to my number one hitter. I looked at the starting line up and it was correct there. I exited the app and remained the same. Did a quick reboot no change. So I did a quick sub and got that to work.

2. I have a couple of force closures randomly.

Where is the catcher caught foul on the third strike? I had about four of them this weekend and could not find that setting.

Thanks...
mprusak

Re: issues with this weekend and questions...

Post by mprusak » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Can't help with #1.

For #2, this is statistically just a swinging strike out. You could make a note if desired.

edit (oops, I guess thats actually #3)
Mark
iScore Baseball 4.533 on iOS8-iPad4 and iPhone 6-Plus

iScore Baseball User Manual:
http://iscoreleagues.com/manual/ <- Check it Out!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:53 pm

For #1, we have not heard of players changing hitting order unless the starting lineup is edited or an offensive substitution is performed. If you have steps that can reproduce the issue, we have a Nexus 7 we can test with. If you have anything that can reproduce the crashes, let us know that as well.

Be sure you are running the newest version of iScore as well (at v4.04 as of today) as we have had a few quick fixes over the last few days.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
KevTN

Post by KevTN » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 am

Yeah I have seen the updates comming through...you guys do a great job... I have tried to recreate the FCs and line up...maybe something random...it happened on Saturday and I know Sunday I had an update come through...another tourney this weekend....

I thought there was a stat for caught third strike for catchers? OK thx guys...