New Stats -- Problems Coming Through

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
CoachDavis

New Stats -- Problems Coming Through

Post by CoachDavis » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:07 pm

My stats are not correct after re-calculating. On the first player I checked, he has many, many hits, but his BA is .000. There are hits showing for games where he hit, but the last few were games he didn't play in, and the hit total is 0 -- so the BA calcs at .000.

Suggestions please.

[Verified: Yup! All players have Hit totals of 0 (for 2 seasons), and BA of .000.]
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: New Stats -- Problems Coming Through

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:47 pm

First, are you running the newest version on Android? We had an update to 4.01 shortly after the release of 4.0 that fixes some stats issues. If you are using version 4.01 on your device, then if you can do an Options -> Export and email us at support@iscoresports.com with the customer ID and a specific example of a player that has stat issues, we can take a look at your data.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
CoachDavis

Re: New Stats -- Problems Coming Through

Post by CoachDavis » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:17 pm

The update to 4.01 did it. I was at 4.00.384; not it's at 4.01.305. Thank you! I must've missed that update for some reason. It looks like everything came through. Cool stuff!! You guys just keep making this better. Please keep it up.