iScore Baseball v4.0 for Android

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

iScore Baseball v4.0 for Android

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:14 am

We have release version 4.00 of iScore Baseball for Android devices. This is a major update.

Here are some highlights of the new update
  • Now with 350+ Statistics Including all the most requested statistics from our users --- fielding by position, User Defined Quality at Bats, dozens of new pitching stats and batting stats for all levels of play
  • Advanced Scoring Mode Capture things like Assists for fielders when errors occur on play (ball dropped by 1B), Runners advancing on an error vs because of error (has Earned Run implications), track Fielding vs Throwing errors, credit Catcher with Caught Stealing even if ball is dropped by fielder
  • Support Non-Standard Game Rules Start with 1-1 count, change Outs per inning, Strikes for an Out, Balls for a Walk, Coach Pitch on Walk, Pitch Count Warnings, Outs for Too Many Home Runs
  • Quicker Scoring More quick plays, quick play tab from action screens, runner quick plays by pressing and sliding finger across runner (Pickoffs / attempts, quick steals, caught stealing), Minimize Questions mode (won't ask about runners after strikeout and batter after hit), Pitch Tracking Presets
  • Discover Games / Teams Integrations with several third party sites to allow easy importing of Teams / Games. (If you use a site that is not supported, have them contact us for information about integration.)
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
ixamnis

Re: iScore Baseball v4.0 for Android

Post by ixamnis » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:45 pm

After being notified of an update, I went ahead this morning and put this 4.00.303 on my Motorola Droid 2 Global (do you need Android version or System version?) which I have used iscore on since Spring of 2011. Had already hit the update button when I saw it was a major one. First thing was it took most of the morning (from (9:15 until noon) to recalculate the 122 games. Looking at my daughter's stats. The dates of games are not in order. Nor do they seem to be grouped by her two different jersey numbers. When I try to go the stats selector setting and scroll to the stats for fielding by position, (My daughter is a utility player so this will be great if I can get it to work.) the thing seems to lock up and then either freeze or force close before I can even get to those stats to select. I haven't tried to score a game yet, just looking at previously loaded stats. Any thoughts at this point? I'm thinking it may have overloaded my old phone.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:55 pm

If you can do an Export and email us your customer ID, and give us the specific steps to see an issue, we can try on a device from here to see what results we get.
ixamnis

Post by ixamnis » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Ok will do, I did finally patiently get to the by position fielding settings but they only go by game and didn't give me a total.
csturner

Post by csturner » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:39 pm

I put in six games after the fact because I was unable to score live. I put them all in on 3/4. I put all the start dates and times as the correct. 2 or 3/2 and 4 on 3/3. When I go to the game log for the team or players it shows 1 game for 3/1 1 game on 3/2 1 game on 3/3 and 3 games on 3/4. I have double and triple checked my dates, start times and end times and I can't find why the logs won't show the proper dates of the games.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:48 am

After editing a start date and scheduled date, use the Recalc option while viewing stats to update the date associated with the stats.
csturner

Post by csturner » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:01 am

I apologize but I am not seeing a "recalculate" or "calculate" option. Here is the process I am doing
Front page: Team Manager; My team; team stats--when I go into team stats I get a "calculating" on my screen as they pull up.

I have also tried-
Front page: Game Manager; Game (one not showing date correctly); And tried to, Play, team batting and pitch by pitch. I can not find an option of recalc.

It does appear that the system "calculates" when I enter a stat area but when I go back to my dates, it still lists them incorrectly.
csturner

Post by csturner » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:25 am

Just got off the phone with a guy who has iscore for the ipad. He walked me though to where the recalc button is on his system but it is not on my android system.
mprusak

Post by mprusak » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:32 am

If you are using an Android device, then when viewing stats you would tap the "menu" button on your device and a recalc option will appear. The button is in the upper right on iOS devices, but we tried to follow Android conventions where we could (use of the "menu" button) on the Android platform.
Mark
iScore Baseball 4.533 on iOS8-iPad4 and iPhone 6-Plus

iScore Baseball User Manual:
http://iscoreleagues.com/manual/ <- Check it Out!
csturner

Post by csturner » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:40 am

Thank you!