Kindle fire HD problems

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
mswafford

Kindle fire HD problems

Post by mswafford » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:24 pm

I bought iscore yesterday and was playing with it today to try to get ready for ball season. The main tutorial videos won't play, when I try to show where ball was hit I can't see the "next" button to continue, and just at a loss in general. HELP! I was so excited about being able to have on my kindle after seeing it used on the iPad.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Kindle fire HD problems

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:00 pm

Amazon did not follow the typical Android specifications for a device with these dimensions (for example, the toolbar on the side instead of the bottom when in landscape mode). This has caused some problems with the tablet layout (including force close issues). We just purchased a Fire HD device, and are working through the issues. Watch for an update in the next few days.

In the meantime, if you go to the Options screen in iScore, and set the screen size to "Small", you should be able to score until we get the tablet version working properly on the Fire HD.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:21 pm

A shout out to the developers, trying to fix the fire issues
mswafford

Post by mswafford » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:04 am

Thank you! I am very excited about this app and can't wait to use it this season.
Rparazine

Post by Rparazine » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:21 am

Yes, the developers of this product are awesome! They have been very helpful any time I've had any issues!!!