Nexus 7

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
KevTN

Nexus 7

Post by KevTN » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:31 pm

I am thinking of ditching my iPad 3 for a nexus 7...has anyone used iscore on this device...is similar to the tablet version or the phone where you have to switch between screens? Thanks
OhioTex

Re: Nexus 7

Post by OhioTex » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:18 pm

the android version supports phone and tablets... so you will get the tablet version as long as the tablet is compliant to android marketplace... .
lumber

Post by lumber » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:30 pm

I'm running iScore on a Nexus7 and the screen doesn't display the current pitcher's pitch count properly. Normally both team's lineups are on the left side of the screen but on the Nexus it only shows 1 team's lineup. Since the pitch count is at the bottom of the lineup you can't see the pitch count of the pitcher on the mound. In small screen mode you can see the pitch count but you lose just about everything else. Any fix coming for this? I'd rather see the pitch count than the entire lineup.

Cheers
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:30 am

We will likely be changing this to show the batting team's lineup and the fielding team's pitcher in a future update. For now, if you tap the home/visitor teams in the top part of the scoring screen, it will toggle the team whose lineup is displayed.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs