Problems with export/import

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
bluej13398

Problems with export/import

Post by bluej13398 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:35 pm

I recently had to switch to a new Kindle Fire and did the data sharing thing to import my data into the new device. Today when I went to score a game, I found that I could do the starting lineup for our team but when I went to switch to the other team it did a "force close" of the application and would not allow me to go any further.

At this point I exported my data, uninstalled iscore, reinstalled iscore, and tried to reimport my data. However nothing was there. I did notice that my customer ID for the new device was different from my old device. Not thinking about it I did not write this info down, nor did I do the admin website thing and get a password for that particular customer ID. I am assuming that my information is still out there under that customer ID. Is there anyway for me to retrieve it at this point?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Betty
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Problems with export/import

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:28 pm

If you email us at support@iscoresports.com with any information we may be able to use to identify your old ID, we can try and find it. The most likely way we can find it is if you have emailed stats to yourself, be sure to include the email address you emailed to and we may be able to find your customer ID that way.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs