Support for multiple websites

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
dmentzer

Support for multiple websites

Post by dmentzer » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:44 am

I have been using the app to score my sons baseball games and I had setup a website to upload the games results and team stats. Now, I am using the app to score my daughters softball games. How do I differentiate between the two? Can I create another website for her team and upload those game results and stats to that site specifically? Thank you.
team mom

Re: Support for multiple websites

Post by team mom » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:46 am

The additional team websites are team specific. So, in theory, you could purchase several, all linked to a single device. When you export your data to the iscore server, your team websites are automatically updated. Since they are team specific, they only update games, stats, related to that team.
Team Mom

Check out the new iscore documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Perrin

Post by Perrin » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:34 am

I have this app on my droid razar, can I access the Iscore website on my iPad and score games? Or do I have to download another app on my iPad?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Android apps do not run on the iPad. It would be a separate product just like any other paid application. You can transfer the iScore data between devices using the Daa Sharing functionality once you have the App.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs