iScore for Kindle Fire HD?

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
PhilB

iScore for Kindle Fire HD?

Post by PhilB » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:55 am

I have iScore on my Kindle Fire - which supports the "smaller" landscape format. If I upgrade to the new Kindle Fire HD with 1920x1200 resolution display, will iScore for Fire be able to display the full landscape format like other high resolution tablets?

-phil
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: iScore for Kindle Fire HD?

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:05 pm

It should, but until the Fire HD becomes available, we have no way of knowing for sure.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Narcosis

Post by Narcosis » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:03 pm

I got the Kindle Fire HD 8.9" screen for Christmas. I had 2 things happen that was weird. 1- Several times I was scoring a game in the landscape position and when I put the ball in play or as an out, everything turned upside down. One time Iscore stopped working. It worked fine in the portrait position. 2 - Several times when a new batter came up it would show the batter had hits to locations on the field where the batter didn' t hit. One time it showed a batter hit the ball to center field and it was the first at bat for the batter. I corrected this each time by tapping on the current batter to bring up the substitution screen and then canceled the substitution. This was the only game I scored on the Fire and I don't have any other games on this device. This happened in portrait position. Since I was having trouble with landscape I didn't try it in that position.

I got the app from Amazon on 12/25/12.

Thanks for any help.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:29 pm

We will see if we can get a Kindle Fire HD to test with. Thank you for letting us know of the issues.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Narcosis

Post by Narcosis » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:52 am

Thanks.