spray charts displayed at start of at bat

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
oconnor.jb

spray charts displayed at start of at bat

Post by oconnor.jb » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:17 pm

I think I noticed something for the first time today, and wanted to see if I was imagining things.

In the scoring window, when a player comes to bat for the first time in a game, I see a spray chart that shows every AB in my database. On later plate appearances, I only see ABs for the current game. Is that right?

Is there any setting I can change that would show me the entire spray chart on every plate appearance?
Is there any quick way within the app to get to a display of the player's entire spray chart while the game is in progress?

I'm using an Android phone.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: spray charts displayed at start of at bat

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:47 pm

What you have observed is correct.

If you want to see the spray chart for all at bats for a player, tap the area that shows previous at bat results (e.g. where it says "0 for 1, Single"). Tapping that area will toggle between showing the current game hit charts, hit charts for the currently selected league(s), and turning off the hit charts.

This is the same on Android or iOS devices.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Egghead_#8

Post by Egghead_#8 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:48 am

Super handy feature BTW! Love the way you tap to toggle the 3 views!! Great job FTM!!
oconnor.jb

Post by oconnor.jb » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:12 am

Doh! (as I smack my forehead)
I must have tapped everywhere on the screen BUT there trying to find something that would work.
[ confirmed at last night's game - wonderful!! ]