Online to use app?

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
timmorris

Online to use app?

Post by timmorris » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:13 am

I am using a NextBook 2 with the Android 2.1 operating system. I downloaded the iScore app from the Amazon App Store. The application is great as long as I am connected to Wi-Fi but when I am not connected to Wi-Fi with my device, it won't work. Of course when I need to use the app, I will be at the ballpark with no Wi-Fi connection available. Is this normal? Do I have to change some kind of setting? Please help.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Online to use app?

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:55 am

We do not have any requirements to be connected to the internet to use iScore. Amazon does require that you log in to their App Store on the device after installing the app to get a "token" license. Once you are logged in, you do not have to remain connected to the internet to use the application however. It stores the "token" on the device for some period of time and will occasionally check the server again to refresh the token (at which time you must be logged in to the Amazon App Store with the same user name / password you used to purchase the app).

If you have more questions on that, you will likely need to contact Amazon as that check is done completely outside of the iScore application, and is enforced by Amazon.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs