Crashing repeatedly on scorecard

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
psfales

Crashing repeatedly on scorecard

Post by psfales » Tue May 29, 2012 8:25 pm

I purchased iScore for Android today and used it to (practice) scoring my son's game for the first time. After the game, I'm completely unable to create a scorecard for the visiting team (ours). I can see the scorecard for the home team, but the app crashes on every attempt to create the visitor scorecard. Pretty frustrating to have the app work so poorly the first time out.
The data all seems to be there and I can look at other stats, pitch-by-pitch, etc. but no scorecard.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Crashing repeatedly on scorecard

Post by FTMSupport » Tue May 29, 2012 9:43 pm

If you can do an Options -> Export and email us your customer ID (found on Options screen) to support@iscoresports.com, we can take a look at your data to see what is going on.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
psfales

Post by psfales » Wed May 30, 2012 11:25 am

I sent the requesited information by email early this morning.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 30, 2012 12:02 pm

We got it, and have fixed the issue and will be submitting an update to Google Play shortly (and Amazon, but they have an approval process that takes longer). The issue was the number of substitutions for a particular batting spot was causing the font size calculation required to fit all the substitutions to get too small.

Watch for v3.50 to be available.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs