Cant import on genx

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Canoli

Cant import on genx

Post by Canoli » Tue May 29, 2012 2:05 pm

I went to import the stats that i did on my tablet but when i tried it said to make sure im connected to the internet. Im connected to the web but wont import. I have a samsung galaxy nexus. Any help would be great
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Cant import on genx

Post by FTMSupport » Tue May 29, 2012 3:01 pm

What do you mean by "import the stats that I did on my tablet"? The "Import" option in iScore would retrieve the data that you have previously exported to our server.

What is it that you are trying to do?
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Canoli

Post by Canoli » Tue May 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Yes im trying to import from ur servers to my phone but it says that i need to be connected to the internet using wifi. My phone is on wifi and it wont download.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue May 29, 2012 7:34 pm

What are you trying to import from our servers? You did an export, changed some data and are now trying to import back to your device? If you email us at support@iscoresports.com with your customer ID (found on Options screen in iScore), we can take a look at your data.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
SteelCityB

Post by SteelCityB » Wed May 30, 2012 4:35 am

It sounds like the games were scored on a different device (tablet?) and the OP is trying to get the data on a phone (Galaxy Nexus). This may be a data sharing question.
Canoli

Post by Canoli » Wed May 30, 2012 5:09 am

No when i try to import i get a popup on my phone that says please verify that you are connected to the iinternet. It is connected not sure maybe because the nexus is on ics. Just a thought.