iScore Baseball for Android - Tablet Optimized version

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
chuckb74

iScore Baseball for Android - Tablet Optimized version

Post by chuckb74 » Mon May 28, 2012 9:48 am

My tablet is a Asus Eee pad TF101 running ICS 4.0.3. I have been scoring games consistently with the large screen format through March and April with almost no incidents Now the team has taken almost a month off and I remember we had two updates to Iscore over the last month. I scored 5 games this weekend and on Saturday morning in the first game I started getting "Iscore has shutdown" Errors. I was using the large screen format. The error seemed to happen between innings. It was not the average android app error that would allow you to report the error. It would show me the black dialog box with the error "Iscore has shutdown" with the option OK or Cancel ?? I think that is what it said? The tablet would be stuck in that screen. I would have to power down the tablet to get out of the error. After three errors I decided to switch to the small screen format and I spent the rest of the weekend in small screen format. I pray we can overcome this error because I love this large format over the small screen, I am of course assuming the error is because of the large screen format?

I am now trying to recreate the error now on Monday with a dummy game and I cannot get the error to come up. However I have found a unique irregularity in this dummy game? I am rushing through innings just pushing strikes and balls with the occasional hit. I am now looking through the Pitch by Pitch and my first batter at the bottom of the first inning recieved fourr straight balls to walk, but I noticed the second batter was actually on 1st base? So I look in the Pitch by Pitch and I see the first ball has my first batter and the next three balls have my second battters name and the #2 batter is awarded the walk on ball four..... did I some how sub out the batters when I was hyper-punching Balls?. I was going to delete the game but I will hold onto it in case someone at iscore wants to see it?

I know I have brought up two issues in one post and that is probably taboo so let me know if you want me to split them up and re-post?

Thanks
CB
chuckb74

Re: iScore Baseball for Android - Tablet Optimized version

Post by chuckb74 » Mon May 28, 2012 9:53 am

My Iscore v is 3.48.515
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: iScore Baseball for Android - Tablet Optimized version

Post by FTMSupport » Mon May 28, 2012 4:04 pm

We will be submitting v3.49 to Google tonight (and to Amazon as soon as they approve v3.48 which is still waiting). This addresses the most common cause of Force Close that we have been able to reproduce.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs