Sending Game Link

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
htbaxter

Sending Game Link

Post by htbaxter » Wed May 16, 2012 2:45 pm

I just updated to the new Android version of iscore baseball. On the old version, I could go into the scorekeeping screen and use the options button to send an email link before the game began. On the new version, it seems that I have to hit the "Play" button, starting the game clock, before I can do this. Am I doing something wrong? Or is there another way to send the link prior to the game beginning? It is very convenient to do this before the game begins.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Sending Game Link

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 16, 2012 2:48 pm

As far as we know, we never allowed the sending of the email prior to the game beginning. If we did, then that was actually a bug because it means you would have also seen the Balk, Illegal Pitch, Assign Error, etc prior to the beginning of the game.

We do get requests to send this email prior to a game beginning, and it is likely something we will add to the Game Info screen in a future update.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
htbaxter

Re: Sending Game Link

Post by htbaxter » Wed May 16, 2012 4:01 pm

The "error" was a great benefit then! I used it every time and sent the email out the day before the game to be sure everyone had it. Oh well - looking forward to the update.