Deleting Iscorecast from Android Device

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
ixamnis

Deleting Iscorecast from Android Device

Post by ixamnis » Sun May 13, 2012 7:43 pm

I created a fake game today to show someone iscore on my android phone. I figured it would show up on the iscorecast, but now with the latest update it says I can delete the iscorecast from my phone. So I deleted the scorecast and then deleted the game on my phone. I go to the iscorecast site tonight and the fake game is still listed there. I do an export and it is still there. So I had to go into the admin website to delete it. What then is the purpose of the delete scorecast option that was added with one of the recent updates?
ixamnis

Re: Deleting Iscorecast from Android Device

Post by ixamnis » Wed May 23, 2012 5:18 am

Still wondering....
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 23, 2012 8:06 am

The comment should have read that it can no be done from the device not that it is automatic. Go to Game Manager, select your game, and scroll to the bottom of th Game Info screen and thre is an option to delete the iScorecast. If you have already deleted your game from the svjce you can still delete the iScorecast from the admin website.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
ixamnis

Post by ixamnis » Thu May 24, 2012 7:00 pm

I must be missing something here... I see my two posts and one from Support which still doesn't explain whether you can delete the scorecast from your device instead of the admin website. Am I missing a post? You would intuitively think that if you now have a delete scorecast option on your device that you would be able to delete the scorecast from the device. When I tried to do so.... it didn't work.