iScore v3.47 for Android Submitted

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

iScore v3.47 for Android Submitted

Post by FTMSupport » Sun May 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Version 3.47 of iScore Baseball for Android is available in Amazon Market (Google Play). It has also been submitted to Amazon and is awaiting there approval. It fixes a few bugs:

* Fix for bad data preventing scorecard from generating / emailing in some cases

* Fix for courtesy runner crash if press save without selecting a runner

* Fix for courtesy runner issue when batting through lineup

* Fix for button locations on scoring screen on screen refresh

* Fix for data sharing crash in some cases

* Deleting game from device deletes iScorecast
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
amysladetanner

Re: iScore v3.47 for Android Submitted

Post by amysladetanner » Sun May 13, 2012 2:54 pm

It has also created a few new bugs. Not sure if you have heard. Even though I have the lineup input, it will sometimes change and just say pitcher, Catcher, etc. And their names will disappear. If I go in to make a change, it will update. Another problem I had was trying to change a lineup after the game started. It only gave me a choice for defensive changes.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun May 13, 2012 3:11 pm

We have not heard of any new issues. If you have steps that can cause any issues, please let us know the steps that cause an issue.

If you are only being given choices for defensive changes, then it means you have all your players set to Batting = YES. You will only be given a choice for offensive changes if you have at least one player set to Batting = NO in the lineup.
amysladetanner

Post by amysladetanner » Wed May 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Another problem I've had since the upgrade is several "force close". Not sure if it's a coincidence, but I've scored four, maybe five games since the upgrade and have suddenly had to force close about 8-10 times each game. Before the upgrade, it was maybe once a game or every other game.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 16, 2012 9:39 pm

If you have any steps that can reproduce a crash, we would love to know what they are. If they are random crashes, then it is likely memory issues that can be solved with a full reboot of the device and/or closing applications that you may have running in the background.
amysladetanner

Post by amysladetanner » Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 pm

I'm still having the "force close" problem and the lineup disappearing.....each happening multiple times per game. Unfortunately I can not reproduce the steps that cause it. The force close happened today (the first time) as soon as I hit play to start the game. When I got back on, my lineup had disappeared. As soon as I hit "pitcher" it reappeared, which is an easy fix. Having to continually restart....not so much. Any ideas? BTW, I have nothing else running in the background and memory is not an issue.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun May 27, 2012 4:28 pm

We actually did find an issue with rotating the device (someone mentioned it somewhere in the forum). If you rotate from portrait to landscape and then back again quickly it can cause a force close. We will be submitting a fix for this shortly.

Other than that, we have not gotten anything that is reproducible, and we really need to be able to reproduce an issue to fix it.
amysladetanner

Post by amysladetanner » Sun May 27, 2012 6:42 pm

I do rotate frequently to update the player stats. Will this be fixed, too, on the next update? Thanks.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun May 27, 2012 10:38 pm

v3.49 will fix this issue.
amysladetanner

Post by amysladetanner » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:36 pm

The recent upgrade has fixed both of the problems I was having. Thank you. A weird thing happened today. After the game, both of the team names disappeared. The score and all the stats appear intact, but the team name is blank (in the line score). Any idea how to fix that?