Very frustrating last game problem

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
heelatious

Very frustrating last game problem

Post by heelatious » Thu May 03, 2012 5:56 pm

First off, let me say I absolutely love this app. I have used it all year to score JV and Varsity high school games all year, and it is fantastic. With that said...

I was scoring my son's final JV game of the year Tuesday night. Everything is going along great, the game ends, and I go into the game info screen to set the winning and losing pitchers like I always do. I click on our team's batting stats like I always do, and there's nothing there. Same thing for the pitching stats. My line score was showing the game complete, but I've got no stats. I got out of the game info screen, went back in, and suddenly the game is back showing the game in the bottom of the 3rd inning. I was floored as this has never happened before. I got the book from the coach so I could bring it home and use it to finish scoring the game...again. I just finished doing so, and I noticed when I scored the last out in the 7th inning, it didn't auto save the game the way it normally does, although it was saying the game was a final. Went into the game info screen, no stats again. Got out of that screen, and now, for the second time I am back to the game being back to the same point in the 3rd inning.

As you might imagine, I am now extremely frustrated right now, especially considering this is the last game of the year, and I haven't had anything like this happen all year. What could the problem be? This is the last game I've got to get squared away to have all of the season stats up to date. I am scoring on a Kindle Fire. Please help, before I pull my hair out.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Very frustrating last game problem

Post by FTMSupport » Thu May 03, 2012 6:42 pm

If you do an Options -> Export and email your customer ID to support@iscoresports.com and let us know which game it is, we can take a look at your data to see what is going on.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs