Current Stats

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
amysladetanner

Re: Current Stats

Post by amysladetanner » Sat May 05, 2012 6:38 pm

I wish I could think of something that happens to cause the error, but no such luck. Most of time, my lineup/defense is input before the game starts, so I don't make substitutions until later in the game (after it has already happened). I rarely undo/redo and/or exit and go back in.

You mentioned you score multiple games on multiple devices. Is one of them a kindle fire? That is what I use. It now happens on every game I score so unfortunately I can't pinpoint what causes it to happen. It appears to happen in the normal course of scoring a game. Maybe it is a device specific problem?

I will be scoring two games tomorrow and will see if I come up with anything unusual. Any other suggestions what to look for?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat May 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Yes, we score regularly with the Kindle Fire.

Are you on the latest version of iScore (v3.46)? If not, be sure to update to that in the Amazon App Store.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
amysladetanner

Post by amysladetanner » Sun May 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Yes, I am using the latest version of iscore. The only thing I can think of that may trigger the error is I often tap on the team name while scoring to get the current pitchers pitch count to show. I also often tap on balls/strikes in the top right corner to get the play-by-play to show. These options weren't available (or I didn't know it) in the old version and I didn't use to have this problem? It seems like the lineup sometimes reverts back to the team batting (without tapping on it) and the play-by-play goes away (without tapping on it) so I tap it again to show what I want. Do you think this could be the source of the problem?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun May 06, 2012 2:17 pm

It does not seem that either of those things would be the cause, but let us know how your games today go / went.
amysladetanner

Post by amysladetanner » Sun May 06, 2012 2:46 pm

The stats were one batter delayed for both games. I noticed if I hit undo after the first pitch was scored, it would correct itself and show the right stats.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun May 06, 2012 10:51 pm

We have found a way to reproduce this consistently and will get it fixed in a future update.

A simple workaround in the meantime is when a new batter come up, if you rotate the device to let the screen refresh, it will update the current batter previous at bat information. It is really just a screen refresh issue.
amysladetanner

Post by amysladetanner » Mon May 07, 2012 5:45 am

Thank you for the update (no pun intended!).
amysladetanner

Post by amysladetanner » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:37 pm

I haven't had trouble with this issue in awhile...but it appears to be back. My current stats (and the spray chart) were one batter off for most of the game. Have you heard of this issue reoccuring?

Also, after I scored a game, I noticed the game stats for one player was way off. It showed that one batter had 10 at bats, while everyone else only had two. I looked at the scorecard and it appeared correct. When I went to the play-by-play, I noticed there was an at bat duplicated 10 times. The batter struck out and it showed up 1o times in the play-by-play. I clicked on it to try and edit it and the only option it gave was to change from called strike to swinging strike. There was not an option to delete. Is there any way to fix this? Coincidentally, the player that said he had 10 at bats was not the one duplicated...it was the next batter. I hope that makes sense.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:58 pm

If you can do an Options -> Export from your device and email your customer ID (found on Options screen) to support@iscoresports.com, and include the specific details of the game/player you are seeing an issue with, we can take a look to see what is going on.