intentional ball/swinging strike

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
amysladetanner

intentional ball/swinging strike

Post by amysladetanner » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:14 pm

I am using iscore on a kindle fire. I have noticed (occassionally) when I hit "ball" sometimes it shows up as an intentional ball. I am not doing anything differently (on purpose), but noticed it gets recorded as an "IBB" instead of "BB" if it happens to be ball four. Please advise what I am doing to make it show up as an intentional ball instead of just ball. Also, I noticed sometimes when I hit "strike," it will pop up as "swinging strike" instead of just "strike." Again, I'm not doing anything differently (on purpose) so I don't know how to fix it. I guess I can hit "undo" just not sure why it is happening.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: intentional ball/swinging strike

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:24 pm

If you place your finger on the Ball button and slide up, it records an intentional ball. If you place your finger on the strike button and slide up, it records a swinging strike. If that is not what you want, make sure you just tap the buttons.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
amysladetanner

Re: intentional ball/swinging strike

Post by amysladetanner » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:40 pm

I knew there had to be a logical explanation. Thank you.