Play-by-play

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
amysladetanner

Play-by-play

Post by amysladetanner » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:06 pm

I am using iscore on a kindle fire. Today, the play-by-play randomly showed up mid-game in the spot where the pitch placement is normally. It just as quickly switched back to the pitch placement. Please advise what I inadvertly hit to make it appear (and then disappear). I liked having it, but couldn't figure out how to get it back. Thanks.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Play-by-play

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Tap the area in the upper right where it shows balls / strikes to toggle between the pitch by pitch listing and the pitch location entry.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
amysladetanner

Post by amysladetanner » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Perfect! Thank you!
momof7boys

Post by momof7boys » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Ok I read your post and reply but I can't get the play by play to come up. I don't use the pitch locator, but would love the pitch by pitch to stay up. Mine randomly shows up too. Any ideas? I use Kindle Fire.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Double tap the ball/struke indicator area in the upper right on kindle fire and it will toggle between pitch locations and pitch by pitch.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs