a couple questions.

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
ixamnis

a couple questions.

Post by ixamnis » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:30 pm

I've been keeping stats for my daughter's softball play on three different teams. One of the teams (her high school team) I took over from the parent who kept score in iscore last year. Now when I look for her combined stats for all three teams I can't get them to show up on my phone. I only get the stats from this year's games for high school. I've highlighted all the leagues, I've high lighted default. Her stats still show up on the other two team's stats. When I added the high school team, we had to merge stats for some players including her. Is there a way to get all her stats to show back up in one spot on my phone?

next concern is a parent told me that when trying to get my iscorecast on his phone, it was about an hour delay before my scoring shows up on his phone.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: a couple questions.

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:35 pm

If you are only seeing some of your daughter's stats on different teams, then it is likely you have her created multiple times on your device. Go to League Manager and make sure there is a check mark next to the All league. Then go to Player Manager and see if she is listed twice. You can use the Merge function to combine the multiple players back into a single player.

As far as we can tell, there is nothing wrong with iScorecasts right now. We created a game and it showed up within seconds on the scorecast server. We scored a few pitches and they all show up as quickly as expected.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
ixamnis

Post by ixamnis » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:16 pm

"All" league is checked. She's not listed twice. The only stats I get when I click player stats for her is this year's 8 games scored for high school and it seems no matter what league I have checked for her. I thought maybe it was because she uses one jersey number for her high school team and different jersey number for her travel teams, but I don't get last year's high school games on her players stats but they show up combined with this year's stats on her high school team's stats.

As for the iscorecast I'm guessing it's an issue with his phone.
ixamnis

Post by ixamnis » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:34 pm

FWIW, no other players stats from previous years or teams seem to show up on their player card either except for this year's high school games.
mprusak

Post by mprusak » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Player number is absolutely NOT the problem. iScore uses an internal ID to track each player.
Mark
iScore Baseball 4.533 on iOS8-iPad4 and iPhone 6-Plus

iScore Baseball User Manual:
http://iscoreleagues.com/manual/ <- Check it Out!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:41 pm

The problem is either duplicate players, deleted players, or leagues. Those are the only things that can cause previous stats for a player to not show. If you want to export and email us your customer ID to support@iscoresports.com and give us enough detail in the email to see the issue you are talking about, we can take a look at your data.
ixamnis

Post by ixamnis » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:44 am

I've deleted some players from rosters of other high school teams we played last year. but the previous scorekeeper had them listed as Player 1, Player 2 ect or he had Deleted player 1, Deleted player 2 etc.
ixamnis

Post by ixamnis » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:42 am

OK, the recalc thing worked. What is the recalc for?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:53 pm

Recalc is used to tell iscore to recalculate all statistics for a game. It should not have to be used often. We had one release for Android where the stats were not being calculated automatically (it was available for less than 24 hours), and as long as you are on the current version (v3.46), you should not have this issue. But the recalc will fix any games that did.