Supported Android Devices

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
TazChris

Re: Supported Android Devices

Post by TazChris » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:52 am

Works great on the Asus Transformer (TF101) tablet. Looking forward to an update for Android tablet users.

Chris
Str8ball

Post by Str8ball » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:56 pm

I have it on the Droid 2 and I cannot email anything yet. I have tried it several times. The email stats page comes up and I type in an email address. Then I hit send and nothing happens. Sometimes when I go back it says it is synchronizing, but it never does anything else.

It seemed to score the game fine. Still trying to figure out how to change the lineup quickly though.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:15 pm

The only thing that is required for email to work is a working internet connection. If you go to the browser on your device, and try browsing to http://iscorecentral.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, that should tell if you are able to connect to our servers. Sometimes turning the device completely off and back on will also reset your internet connections.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Str8ball

Post by Str8ball » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:20 pm

It is not the internet connection. I can access other pages etc. I tried it on wifi and 3g.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Is the game complete? Do you have players on both teams? Is it just a specific game that can not be emailed? or no game?

We just did a test from here in response to your same question in another thread, and the email went through without an issue.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
CoachDavis

Post by CoachDavis » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:21 pm

I'm using a Samsung Facinate.

Had a strange crash yesterday. I recorded a swinging strike and as the graphic "Swinging Strike" was coming up it stopped. Not only did it lock up but I had to remove the battery, which rebooted the phone. After the phone re-booted and I brought the app back up, I noticed that the elapsed game time was a) negative and b) really big. Now I have 2 innings appearing in the Pitch-by-pitch BEFORE the start of the game, and the batting orders got rearranged -- pretty badly.

Any ideas here?
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:34 pm

Sorry CoachDavis not seen anything like this mentioned on board before. No clue on what to tell you.. Have you been able to score a new game?
CoachDavis

Post by CoachDavis » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:59 pm

Not had a game to score since this incident, but will have another shot tomorrow night. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for being so quick with this!
Ron

Post by Ron » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Motorola razr Max and works fine
CabDriver

Post by CabDriver » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:38 am

I used iScore on a Samsung Galaxy S 4G for about 1 and a half years sucessfully. I just got a Galaxy S III today. I haven't scored a full game on it yet, but a little pretend stuff seems to work fine.

When you do release a version for Android Tablets, please take advantage of the similar resolution (720 x 1280) in new phones like the Galaxy S III, the Galaxy Nexus, the HTC One X, etc.

Great product and great support. Thanks!