Tablet Size

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
mwhittington

Tablet Size

Post by mwhittington » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:26 pm

I've been a user for years but have always used an Ipad. I have the app for Iphone/Ipad and it works great. I'm thinking of switching to an Android phone and I have an Android 7" tablet now. My understanding from reading the other posts is that the app only shows all features in Android on a 9 inch tablet or higher or an Ipad mini.

I'm just trying to get ready for the upcoming season so I wanted to see what is supported and the best way to go about it. Can you confirm that the app won't give full features on a 7" screen? Is there a way to transfer the app or would I just make a new purchase but from the Google Play store?

Thanks for your help,

Mike
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Tablet Size

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:05 pm

7" Android tablets have a different layout than full size tablets and iPads. All functionality is available, it just has to be accessed differently due to the screen size.

You would have to purchase the app from Google Play to run on an Android device. Apple and Google do not share sales information.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs