Tweetcast not working fully

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Egghead_#8

Tweetcast not working fully

Post by Egghead_#8 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:47 am

I can't find this via search so I hope I'm not duplicating.

Android version of iScore v4.46.404
Android tablet: Galaxy Tab3 7.0
Tweetcast turned on and linked to working Twitter account
iScorecast turned on

Issue:
1) Only tweet that is sent out automatically is the end of game tweet. I've used the iPad version and it tweets beginning of the game and every half innin as well. Android version doesn't send these at all.
NOTE* Personally I don't care about the half-inning scores. I would rather have that as a on/off option (posted this last year for iPad version). But the game beginning tweet not going out is a problem.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Tweetcast not working fully

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:05 pm

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are planning some major updates to Twittercast soon.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Egghead_#8

Post by Egghead_#8 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:48 am

FTMSupport wrote:Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are planning some major updates to Twittercast soon.
Great thanks! The full team stats display while in game is flakey too but I'm having trouble consistently recreating it. Lot of times it won't show any stats for at least one of the 2 teams until I open the scorecard and then go back to stats.

While I'm bringing up things, an addition that's really needed for Android on 7" tablets is a way to see what the next batter (or 2 or 3) have done very quickly. Due to the size you have to open the scorecard in another app which takes several seconds sometimes. Where with the iPad's bigger size we had the full scorecard displayable during the game on the side (swap-able with the play-by-play) and I could see what the next batter(s) did at a quick glance. That's HUGE for in-dugout game management. Any chance of getting even a partial scorecard in the bottom right corner that is interchangeable with the play-by-play? Heck make it scroll-able if need be. Example: late in game and we're in the middle of pitching to a batter the coach may ask "What did the next batter do?" .. Not something you can get quickly, between pitches, especially in fastpitch softball. Just a thought.
HenryKR

Post by HenryKR » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:18 pm

I just downloaded iscore and the automatic tweets still don't work. How many years later?

Can we please get this fixed?