Player name isn't updating on website

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
huffdaddy75

Player name isn't updating on website

Post by huffdaddy75 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:00 am

First off, this app has been working great. I love how easy it is to score the game ... and the downloadable scoresheet is the greatest thing ever. Just one thing that has me stumped:

On my website just the first name of one of my players is showing up (I didn't know the player's last name when I started scoring a game). I have since updated his name on the app, exported, but his last name isn't showing up on the roster page of the website or the stats. His name is correct however on the Admin/Player List page. I feel bad that his is the only name not showing a last name ... what am I forgetting to do?

Thanks!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Player name isn't updating on website

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:15 pm

If you have updated a name on the device, and done an Options -> Export, it should update the server as well. You may want to try editing the first name and doing an export to see if that updates... maybe you are editing the wrong player? Maybe you have multiple players with the same name on your device? Try going to League Manager and make sure the ALL league is ON, then go to Player Manager and see if maybe the player is listed twice. You can use Merge to merge players if that is the case.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs