Pitchers stats

If you have any rules related questions, please ask in this forum. In general, enforcement of rules is up to the Umpire of the game and iScore does not specifically enforce them, but we want to make sure we score within them. Ask here, and experts can chime in.
Tampablaze

Pitchers stats

Post by Tampablaze » Sun May 15, 2011 4:18 pm

I having been using score for softball for about six months and love it. I finally feel proficient enough with the basics to start inputting the type of pitch thrown. I was hoping it would breakdown the balls and strikes by type. I am not interested yet in location because I rarely sit behind the plate but in or next to the dugout. I did a practice game and attempted to do pitch type. When I looked at the stats after and the pitch by pitch I could not see my entries anywhere. What did I do wrong or is there no such output? If not why are the choices even there.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Pitchers stats

Post by FTMSupport » Sun May 15, 2011 8:28 pm

You can see the pitch types on the pitch charts on page 3 of the scorecard. It does not break things down by strikes vs balls. We do integrate with a 3rd party product called EdgeHQ (edgehq.com) that allows you to do more analysis by pitch types.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
OhioTex

Re: Pitchers stats

Post by OhioTex » Mon May 16, 2011 12:36 pm

there is a thread on this forum monitored by EDGEHQ if interested in more info on them
viewforum.php?f=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;