Quick spray chart?

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
GParkins

Quick spray chart?

Post by GParkins » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:01 am

I sometime accidentally trigger the cumulative spray chart overlay for the current batter when I go back a pitch to edit pitch type. I can never remember the sequence I used.

Is there a quick way to bring up the spray chart overlay for a batter in mid-AB?
team mom

Re: Quick spray chart?

Post by team mom » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:07 am

just tap the screen in the open space to the right of the batter. First tap brings current game spray chart (if any), second tap brings cumulative spray chart, third tap turns it off.
Team Mom

Check out the new iscore documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
mprusak

Post by mprusak » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:10 am

You can cycle thru the spray charts in this order (Game, All History, None) by tapping repeatedly on the batters performance stats for that game on the scoring screen...that is where it says "1 for 3, Fly Out, Single" for example. This is located just to the foul side of first base for right handed hitters and just to the foul side of third base for left handed hitters.

If a hitter has not batted yet, this area will appear blank, but tapping that area still yields the same result.
Mark
iScore Baseball 4.533 on iOS8-iPad4 and iPhone 6-Plus

iScore Baseball User Manual:
http://iscoreleagues.com/manual/ <- Check it Out!
GParkins

Post by GParkins » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:50 am

Sweet! Thank you.
MookDaddy333

Post by MookDaddy333 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:37 am

Why not put a button there instead of making it invisible?