California Extra Innings

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Vableu1967

California Extra Innings

Post by Vableu1967 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:23 am

:?: Need some setup help when a youth baseball game goes into extra innings using the California extra innings rules. To my understanding;
Batter who made the last out is placed on 2nd base, team starts out with one out. Play continues normally from there.
How do I setup the scenario above?

Apologies if this information is posted elsewhere, I have scanned the FAQ and other forums and have not seen this addressed.
team mom

Re: California Extra Innings

Post by team mom » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:56 am

You can find Tie breaker options under misc options. It will automatically put the last batter at second. Some rules put a batter at second and third and it will do that as well. Just use this option at the start of the extra inning (must be entered each half inning.)

It does not automatically enter an out but you can end the inning after two outs.
Team Mom

Check out the new iscore documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Vableu1967

Re: California Extra Innings

Post by Vableu1967 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:57 pm

Thanks Team Mom... will try that out this evening.

9/5/14... just verifying that the California Extra Innings is the default setup when you click on the Tie Breaker button within Misc. Thanks again. Figured that it would be intuitive and easy once located.