iscorecast does not reflect edits from my ipad

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
paulmcclung

iscorecast does not reflect edits from my ipad

Post by paulmcclung » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:01 pm

I recently made an error by adding an extra batter to the starting lineup. I only discovered the error an inning later, after we had already been through the batting order once and already recorded an at bat for a batter who didn't exist. I deleted him from the starting lineup, and simply resolved to print out the game and re-enter it after the fact. I did so, but for whatever reason, the game is correct on my iPad, but not when I access the scorecast online. Moreover, all of the game stats , play by play, and scorecard are correct on my iPad, but are not correct online. The cummulative season stats, however, do appear to be correct. How do I fix this?
team mom

Re: iscorecast does not reflect edits from my ipad

Post by team mom » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:15 pm

You need to iscorecast synchronize from the main game page for post game edits to show up in iscorecast. Also make sure you have done a recent export for stats to be updated online.
Team Mom

Check out the new iscore documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
paulmcclung

Post by paulmcclung » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:40 pm

Thanks Team Mom. That did the trick. So, one other question arises from this. I've always assumed that when I make a mistake during a game, on balls and strikes, or changing my mind about a hit versus an error, etc, that when I make that quick correction, it is reflected in real time during the broadcast. Is this the case, or do I need to go back and synchronize with each change during the game?
team mom

Post by team mom » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:53 pm

I believe any real time changes are reflected live on iscorecast. However if you ever use in game edits to correct an earlier play, or make changes to starting lineup after game starts, you need to synchronize in order for changes to show up in iscorecast. One example is not knowing fielding positions when game starts and making those position changes after the fact. Assuming you are making changes to starting lineup and not using subs, the changes may not be showing up to viewers.
Team Mom

team mom

Post by team mom » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:54 pm

team mom wrote:I believe any real time changes are reflected live on iscorecast. However if you ever use in game edits to correct an earlier play, or make changes to starting lineup after game starts, you need to synchronize in order for changes to show up in iscorecast. One example is not knowing fielding positions when game starts and making those position changes after the fact. Assuming you are making changes to starting lineup and not using subs, the changes may not be showing up to viewers.
I think "undo" changes do show up, just not prior play edits.
Team Mom