No strike out scored

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
dwrattlers

No strike out scored

Post by dwrattlers » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:20 pm

I didn't find this until after the game was completed and it is in the 2nd inning. My player struck out on three pitches. In the pitch by pitch it is recorded as strike 1 next frame strike 2 next frame strike 1, then the next batter. On the score card the at bat shows two strikes then the next batter. There are only two outs recorded for that inning. I'd like to fix this but I really don't want to completely re-enter the game from that point on. Furthermore I'd like to figure out what happened so it doesn't happen again. It seems like a glitch, but of course I might have caused it.
Any suggestions?
dwrattlers

Re: No strike out scored

Post by dwrattlers » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Also of note, I cannot seem to edit the stats on the team stats page. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I read one of the instructions in the FAQ that indicated I could fix the stats that way even if the game didn't show up right.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:02 pm

If you can do an Options -> Export and email your customer ID and details to support@iscoresports.com, we can take a look at your data.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
dwrattlers

Post by dwrattlers » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:53 pm

I went to export and it said it exported my data to the server. Not sure if that's what you wanted. If not I can try again. If so it was in the 9 march game the 6th batter, last name boyer.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:18 am

We need you to email us your customer ID and the details now to support@iscoresports.com. Your customer ID is found on the Options screen in iscore.
dwrattlers

Post by dwrattlers » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:57 am

went to options:

I have
Add ons
I-scorecast
twittercast
admin website
data sharing
credits
screen mode

None of the options seems to get me what you want.
Sorry to be a pain.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:17 am

In the bottom left corner of that screen, below the Export button, there is a label that says Customer ID, and next to that is a 10 character field that is your actual customer ID. Please email that to us at support@iscoresports.com along with the details of which game, player, inning this occurred (the person getting the email will not know it is in reference to this post unless you include the details... or you can include a link to this post in the email).
dwrattlers

Post by dwrattlers » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:21 am

Got it.
I'll include the link and describe the situation.
thank you.
Hopefully I can post here on what happened.