Ver 4.40 slow and no "on-deck" batter shown

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
rockportjack

Ver 4.40 slow and no "on-deck" batter shown

Post by rockportjack » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:49 pm

I have iScore ver. 4.40 running on my iPad 3 with IOS 7. I am not happy with the new version. I tried to score some Ray High (Corpus Christi, TX) games recently and there were 2 basic issues: 1.) it's slow to respond to commands, and 2.) what happened to the On-Deck batter - it no longer appears. Do you have all the bugs out of this version? I was happy with the version I was using last season, when I had an iPad 1 and an earlier version of iScore. More specifically on the slowness issue: when I touch a batter to jump to the roster to select a different batter, it's very slow to respond. Everything seems slower, but that function is really slow. Please help. Thanks, Jack Cowen (Rockportjack)
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Ver 4.40 slow and no "on-deck" batter shown

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:13 pm

The slowness is something that will sometimes happen when you update an app... it is not iScore specific. Press and hold the Power button and Home button on your device until the Apple logo appears... this will reboot your device and it should then be responsive.

In terms of the On Deck batter, nothing has changed. On the iPad, it always shows the complete lineup of both teams on the screen with the current batter being highlighted. This allows you to see all the upcoming batters. You may be confusing it with the iPhone version which explicitly shows the on deck batter since the full lineup is not visible.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs