Please Help, I'm stuck with this scorekeeping play.

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
P3droS15

Please Help, I'm stuck with this scorekeeping play.

Post by P3droS15 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:23 pm

Hello all,

This play happened yesterday in our little league game and I had no idea how to score it.

Base loaded, the hitter hits it between the 3B and the SS for a hit, but then the LF misses the ball and it rolls to the fence. As a result the batter ends up in 3B. The batter is awarded with a hit and an RBI for the guy on 3B. Now, here is where it gets tricky. The runner on 2B and 1B scores on the LF error which are unearned runs. Now, how do I advance the batter from 1B to 3B? The iScore app doesn't give me an option to advance the batter to 3B on the "same error" tab. I would truly appreciate a response.

Thank you.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Please Help, I'm stuck with this scorekeeping play.

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:36 pm

On the scoring screen, tap the Settings button in the bottom right corner, and turn OFF the "Minimize Questions" option. You will then be asked at the end of every sequence what happened to the batter. We used to always ask this at the end of the sequence, but it confused some people when they entered a hit, and then iScore would ask them what happened to the batter after they just entered the hit. This is exactly what that question is for though... the continuation play. So we made it a setting that you as the scorekeeper can turn on or off.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
P3droS15

Re: Please Help, I'm stuck with this scorekeeping play.

Post by P3droS15 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:22 pm

Awesome, just fixed it. Appreciate your assistance.