Edit Game Assistance

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
fvsledge

Edit Game Assistance

Post by fvsledge » Tue May 28, 2013 5:04 am

I need to edit a game...I had a batter up in the 5th inning and the runner on second was called out for leaving the base early. When scoring it I accidently hit the batter as being out for offensive indifference because I didn't have many choices. I listed the reason in the notes. Problem is the mistake wasn't realized until the next inning because that was the 3rd out and we switched sides. The batter who was at the plate at the time should have been leading off the 6th, but instead it went to the next batter in the lineup. That batter led off with a single in the 6th. When I tried going back and editing the play from the 5th inning it only allows me to edit the batter and only for outs. I couldn't edit the whole play by tapping the runner for the out instead. That messes with the whole scoring and stats for the player. This would be a great editing feature in the future releases. If you tap the wrong player you're only able to edit that player. Please help!!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Edit Game Assistance

Post by FTMSupport » Tue May 28, 2013 8:38 am

We will continue trying to make more edit options as iScore is updated.

For your case, you may be able to get by with just overriding stats to get things corrected. The following link describes the options available for post game edits:

http://iscoresports.com/baseball/kb/faq ... _edits.php
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
fvsledge

Re: Edit Game Assistance

Post by fvsledge » Tue May 28, 2013 9:15 am

The only way I can fix this situation is to go back and rescore the game from the point where the mistake was. I'm glad it was in the 5th inning and not the 1st....I'm super happy with this app, but that is a ridiculous and unacceptable fix. The scoring choices on editing a play have to have all options available as if it was any other play in the game. Overwriting the stat doesn't do anything either in this situation. It's not like switching an error to a hit type of play. I'll print out the play by play and rescore being it's my only option in this situation.