Problems with Android after 3rd out pickoff...

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
maconpatton

Problems with Android after 3rd out pickoff...

Post by maconpatton » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:29 pm

In one game during tournament - i had a Visitor 6 hole batter AB with 1 Ball. Pitcher throws a strike and runner on 1st attempts steal. He is out by a 2-6 pick at 2nd. Inning ends. When we complete our ABs and prog rolls over to top of 7th, the 7 he batter is up. Recall 6 hole never completed his AB. He should be the AB with a fresh count. It works line that on ipad version but not on Android version. When i first reported this issue, i had to manually end in inning... That is fixed...but i still get wrong batter. I have latest updates. Any progress?
ixamnis

Re: Problems with Android after 3rd out pickoff...

Post by ixamnis » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:27 am

I'm using the android version on my phone and never had a problem with this. I've always had the correct batter for the next inning. Was this just an isolated problem that was resolved?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Problems with Android after 3rd out pickoff...

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:42 am

We just confirmed it works in the current version. So it was either fixed in a newer version, or a scorekeeper mistake. This was from several months ago, so it is possible that it was a bug that was since fixed.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs