Double play shows outs reversed when runners at 1st and 3rd.

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
GhurryGhalsetto

Double play shows outs reversed when runners at 1st and 3rd.

Post by GhurryGhalsetto » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:57 pm

I've seen several double play issues in the forums, and it appears that this should be working correctly. Runners on 1st and 3rd, and the batter hits a grounder to the second baseman. Second baseman steps on second base, then throws out the batter at first.

I scored it as out, ground out, enter location, 2B-1B, asks what happened to runner on third, held up, what happened to runner on first, out, second, double play. It then shows on the scorecard as the batter being the second out, and the runner that was out at second being the third out.

I agree that the stats are correct, but I also saw from a different post viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8086&hilit=double+play+order that possibly the issue may have been caused because there was a runner at third. I was scoring on a Lenovo Thinkpad tablet, android version 4.0.3, and using iScore Baseball v4.48.421. Is there a different way I could have scored this for the scorecard to show the order of the outs correctly, or is this something that may be addressed in future versions?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Double play shows outs reversed when runners at 1st and

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:55 am

Yes, we see the same thing when entering the play. It is something we will have to address in a future update. Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
GhurryGhalsetto

Re: Double play shows outs reversed when runners at 1st and

Post by GhurryGhalsetto » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:36 pm

Thanks for the update. While I'm sorry that this has been determined to be an issue with the program at this time, I'm glad that it wasn't just a simple mistake I was making in entering the play.