Correcting a Scoring Error

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
shelfrich

Correcting a Scoring Error

Post by shelfrich » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:33 pm

I'm using iScore on a Galaxy S4 and absolutely love it. During my son's game today, I had to assign an error to the SS well after the play happened. The head coach said to assign one to E6. I tapped the Misc button in the game and tapped the SS position and it went back to the scoring screen. I expected a SAVE button first and didn't think it logged the error so I did it again. Now I have two assigned errors to the same SS. I tried going in to Pitch by Pitch after the game and it would not let me delete the error. Any suggestions? I also tried after exporting via the website and was not able to either. I don't want this kid to get stuck with 2 errors when it was only one.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Correcting a Scoring Error

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:19 pm

Go to Game Manager, select the game, then view Fielding stats for the team the player is on. You can then tap the throwing or fielding errors for the game to override the value. Reduce the total number by one and you should be set.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs