Batting out of order but not called.

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
ixamnis

Batting out of order but not called.

Post by ixamnis » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:16 pm

I am just using iscore for fun to track my daughter's college games. So I had no input into the following.

Number 9 batter in the line up makes the last out in the previous inning. Is then the first to bat on next at bat. I am looking at iscore on my phone trying to figure out where I messed up at. (College game, surely the same batter wouldn't bat again.) Can't figure out where I made my mistake. The apparently wrong batter makes the first out of the inning. Next batter (who should have been leading off and was the #1 batter in the line up) lines out for the second out of the inning. Next batter gets up and hits a home run! That is when the coaches from the other team came out to protest batting out of order. But I am assuming by then it was too late. That was my first indication though that I hadn't made a mistake.

So the rest of the game my iscore was one batter off. The only thing I could do was substitute in the batter who was actually batting into the spot in the lineup that they were now batting at. Makes the score card look funny especially at the bottom but I am hoping and for now assuming the players got credit for what they actually did at the plate. Could or should I have done that differently?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Batting out of order but not called.

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Just tap Misc -> Adjust Score, and set the correct batter.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
ixamnis

Post by ixamnis » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:55 am

Doesn't look like this option is available in pitch by pitch so I assume I have to undo back to this spot in the game so I may not get to it right away. Also does this work on android phone?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:21 am

The Misc -> Adjust Score is available in Android as well. You are correct you can not do it post game however.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs