Sac Fly And double play

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Taxi_dad

Sac Fly And double play

Post by Taxi_dad » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:47 am

Hi all. I'm a new iScore user. I've been really impressed by the easiness of use. Great app.

I am going to practice a lot on it. I think I will bother the adms and forum users when questions arise during my practice. The first one is the following:
Runners in 1B and 3B. Deep fly ball to center. R3 safe home. R1 tagged after an 8-4-6 play. It is a double play and a Sac fly. I scored this way:
Out, sac fly, tapped hit location, 8-6-4 as fielders taking part in the outs, R3 safe home advanced by batter, R2 out at second double play.

The problem is that only one out is recorded and the double play is missing in the stats.

What I did wrong in scoring? Is there a workaround beside overriding the DP stats for the 3 involved fielders?

Thanks in advance.

Roberto
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Sac Fly And double play

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:22 pm

Interesting... we will add this to our enhancement list. Very rare situation to get a double play and a sacrifice, but can happen. For now, you should enter it is a Sac Fly, and manually override the DP stats for the fielders by following the instructions here for overriding stats:

http://iscoresports.com/baseball/kb/faq ... _edits.php
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Taxi_dad

Re: Sac Fly And double play

Post by Taxi_dad » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:11 pm

Exactly what I did. A small residual issue is that the DP total in the fielding stat page is not changed when I override the DP stats.

Thanks FTM for your prompt answer. I'll be back with new questions when needed.

Bye

Roberto