iScore Basketball version 1.0 now available

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

iScore Basketball version 1.0 now available

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:40 pm

Apple has just approved iScore Basketball Scorekeeper in the iTunes App store.

You can find more information here:

http://iscorecentral.com/basketball" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

NOTE: It sometimes takes a few hours for the application to be available in iTunes...
OhioTex

Re: iScore Basketball version 1.0 now available

Post by OhioTex » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Very Nice Graphics ! first time i saw the landscape game screen, all i could say was WOW!

I also like the similarity to iScore .... Game Manager, Player Manager and League Manager all similar and for those of us familiar with that, no learning curve!!

The rest of the scoreing takes some practice, especially with the faster pace of basketball and will take some getting use to it. I recomend you practice before you score live.

Thanks Again to the iScore Team !!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: iScore Basketball version 1.0 now available

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Definitely requires some practice. The good thing with basketball is it doesn't have the "dependencies" of baseball. Previous plays don't effect later plays... so it is OK to miss a play and catch up between quarters. We had another post about that elsewhere.

You can also very easily decide to score for just one team, or just one player (or a few players), or whatever you are interested in, and as you get better, you can score more and more of the game until eventually you are catching every detail, and the games will be ready for "iScorecasting" (yes, we will be adding that in an upcoming release as well).