Android version of iScore Basketball

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates.
obiwan69

Re: Android version of iScore Basketball

Post by obiwan69 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:55 am

iScore Basketball for android please. It would be important for me
rlconyers

Post by rlconyers » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:39 am

Yes, please do a version of iScore Basketball for Android. I love the app on the iPad, but I own an Android tablet and would rather use it than borrow the iPad.
danmcc

Post by danmcc » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:56 am

Another request for Android version. I shared my teams iScore web page with another coach and he loved it. He would like the basketball version for Android.
pjester7

Post by pjester7 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Yes, please, it is time to bring out iScore basketball for Android. Seems to me that waiting any longer will only loose you sales on this extremely popular app. The baseball app is very well done, and I will be on board with the basketball when it is finally available.
mbartschi

Post by mbartschi » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Just want to add my two cents to the interest list! I have tried a couple of other basketball stat trackers for Android, but if the iScore basketball app is anything like the iScore baseball app I'm already using, I'm sure it would run circles around everything else I've tried. If and when you make it, I'll be in line to buy it.
heelatious

Post by heelatious » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Count me in the camp that is eagerly awaiting the iScore basketball app for Android.

I've got the iScore baseball app on my Kindle Fire. My son is in the 10th grade and is playing JV baseball, and I use it to score all of his games. The detail is simply amazing, and the fact you can e-mail stats to any and everyone is a great feature. He also was on the JV basketball team, and I was really hoping there was an Android version of the iScore basketball app that I could use during his games.

Please make this happen. I absolutely love the detail, and ease of use that you have provided with these apps. I need the Android version of the basketball app before next season. I know it would be a huge seller as well. Thanks in advance.
rollo1964

Post by rollo1964 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:11 am

Even in GERMANY i-score for Basketball is used. Unfortunaly non of my trainers has an i-pad but some have an android tablet pc. I used i-score for basketball for Basketball this season on an i-phone, it worked very nice, but the screen is very small for good working. So please create an android version of i-score, I will be the first to buy it (and an android tablet too) as well as my trainers in the club

Kind regards from Germany

Rollo

maybe for next season???
iuper2

Post by iuper2 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:55 am

Is there a list to get on to be informed when you release the android app. for basketball? Those of us who coach would like to have it before the season starts to enter our teams information. Also will it allow several teams, in other words have Varsity and Jr. Varsity?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:58 pm

iScore Basketball allows any number of teams. If we release an Android version, this is where it will be announced.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
aclarkjr

Post by aclarkjr » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Any update or upcoming announcement? Would like to get iscore basketball for andriod before hoops season starts.