Android version of iScore Basketball

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates.
clecinosu

Re: Android version of iScore Basketball

Post by clecinosu » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Put me down as another person who would like to see an Android version of iScore Basketball.
clecinosu

Post by clecinosu » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:20 pm

I've posted somewhere else already, but let me say again, there is a need for this app on android phones and tablets. Coaches, parents, media, no matter. Everyone would benefit, and there is virtually nothing else out there.

I ask you consider providing all your products not only for iPad but for Android as well.

Thanks again.
chriskarate

Post by chriskarate » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:59 am

You can use an iPhone if you can't afford an iPad.
clecinosu

Post by clecinosu » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:20 pm

chriskarate wrote:You can use an iPhone if you can't afford an iPad.
I got my tablet for $110. There's no way Apple will bring the cost of an iPhone down THAT much.

Again, we need iScore for Android on the market. Hope you get enough people who want it.
dbeth

Post by dbeth » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:00 pm

I, too, hope an Android version is created. This is currently the only app preventing me from jumping from my iPad to a Nexus 7. It was an AWESOME app for our last year's HS basketball season for record keeping, but I just want to jump ship...please, PLEASE, help make this happen :)
ProvoAggie

Post by ProvoAggie » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:33 am

I've been following this thread for nearly a year now and i'd love to have this app on my Xoom for the upcoming season. I do scoring for a high school team and this would help a ton. Nothing else in the market compares.
aclarkjr

Post by aclarkjr » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:19 am

I've been following this thread for nearly a year now and i'd love to have this app on my Motorola Xoom for the upcoming season. I do scoring for a high school team and this would help a ton. Nothing else in the market compares. Please update on status.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:29 am

Last two messages look strangely similar. :)

We love hearing the requests as it helps us prioritize what we work on next. We take all feedback into consideration (both in forum and emails we receive), and constantly readjust what we work on based on this feedback.

As of right now, we still have not had the kind of demand we would need to cover the costs of building basketball for the Android devices. It is getting stronger, but still not near the levels we saw for baseball for Android.

Thank you all for the support and requests.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
firstcapgoat

Post by firstcapgoat » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:54 am

I love the Android version of iScore baseball and would love the basketball product. Hopefully, sometime soon.
rconyers

Post by rconyers » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:32 pm

I think there is little doubt that iScore basketball for Android would be a big success. I have looked at every other basketball app for android and none of them come close to your app. Please develop this version.