iScore Basketball Purchased different Apple ID how do I get

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates.
Eddie38

iScore Basketball Purchased different Apple ID how do I get

Post by Eddie38 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:29 pm

I purchased iscore basketball on my original ipad1 with original apple id (lord knows I can't remember --- tried the id I thought it was but then it didn't load) --- I now have a new ipad mini2 and it imported many of my apps (including iscore baseball) but I have no idea on getting basketball loaded. It's really a drag. I am guessing there is no way you can find out that -- although you may have info on my purchase. If I give you my basketball id number from other ipad is there a way to recover and get the app loaded onto my new ipad? The ipad 1 will not export any more, etc. so using it just for basketball seems silly as the stats stay on that machine only.

Help?

If you have no answer for this I understand but I don't want to purchase the app again. I use it infrequently but do love it ... was thinking that if you had a way for two ipads scoring the same basketball game --- adding a feature to "merge" the two games would make it easier to score as one person could concentrate on rebounds and fouls, say ... and the other on shot chart and scoring. It's really hard to get it all one person with the speed of the game in progress. Maybe you have this already I don't know.

Thanks again ... would love to get the app on the new ipad. Let me know what I need to do.

Eddie
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: iScore Basketball Purchased different Apple ID how do I

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:38 pm

Unfortunately Apple does not provide us this kind of sales information or ability to see specifically who has purchased apps and if it is installed on their device. You can try contacting Apple Support to see why the app is not installing (it sounds like you already know it is a different Apple ID which is likely the issue).
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs