Lineup screen

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
gcagora

Lineup screen

Post by gcagora » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:00 pm

When I go from the main scoring screen to the lineup section during a game, the back button is greyed out and I can't figure out how to get back to the scoring area.

Any ideas?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Lineup screen

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:05 pm

We were able to reproduce the issue you describe.

This will occur if you have no players created for the lineup for one team or the other. It is fine to keep score for just one team, but you must have at least one player defined for both Home and Visitor. You can just create a player called "Placeholder" or "Dummy" or whatever you want, and then the "Done" button will be enabled for you.

Thank you.
gcagora

Post by gcagora » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:36 am

Makes sense, thanks!!

So far so good, but I think this will take a lot longer to get used to than the baseball version.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:09 am

Yes, the speed of basketball is quicker, so you don't have as much time to learn as you go.

The good thing with basketball is you can decide to only track your own team if you want, and you will get full stats for your own team (as opposed to baseball where it is required to track both teams to get full stats). So as you become more proficient with basketball, you can slowly score more and more of the game.