buttons not sensitive

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
waffle93

buttons not sensitive

Post by waffle93 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:17 am

I have noticed that occasionally I will tap a button and not get a response. The buttons do not seem to be very sensitive so I end up mashing on them with a stylus and having to wait to see if the stat flashes on the screen.

I'm not sure what the problem is here...is the button action masked to the full size of the button? (It seems to work best if you tap in the middle of the button.) It seems that you are not programming this in native Objective-C, so maybe that is why the buttons are not as sensitive?

I wonder if anyone else has noticed this.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: buttons not sensitive

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:11 am

Everything is native code. We have not had anything like this reported. If you can give us a specific reproducible example, we can test on a device here.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
waffle93

Re: buttons not sensitive

Post by waffle93 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:03 pm

Thanks for the quick response. In the "Coach" module, if I tap the 'Foul' or 'Turnover' buttons anywhere along the right side (last 1/3rd of the button) it does not register. For instance, I can tap above, below or on the v/e/r of 'Turnover' and I get nothing.

I tested the other buttons and they appear to be fine.

I am using v2.994. I have the "Coach" module in landscape orientation.