Printing Play by Play info

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
jonfhewitt

Printing Play by Play info

Post by jonfhewitt » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:17 am

This might be because I upgraded to the bad version yesterday, but I assume there is a way to print the play by play info, I cant get it in any reports. In game mode one can record say player A passing to Player B. Are there any stats generated on this, i.e Player A touched the ball x times or is that a manual process.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Printing Play by Play info

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:45 am

We do not have any stats for the passes. You can print the full play by play by copying it from the iScorecast, but we suggest just viewing the iScorecast itself which has the full play by play listing rather than sending an email. If it is for someone else, send them a link to the iScorecast. Then you have the benefit of seeing shot locations as well which the play by play listing would not have.

If you scored a game without iScorecast enabled, you can still go to Game Manager, select the game, and select iScorecast Synchronize to send the game to the server.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs