Iscorecast Career Totals

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
Easygoer

Iscorecast Career Totals

Post by Easygoer » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:06 am

On the iscorecast website, you can see all the games I posted. All the parents can look and see all the stats from that game. It shows the play by play. When you click the players Tab (play by play, photos, players) on the right, the players from both teams come up with pts, pf, rb and ast for that game. When I click on a player, the player card then comes up on the left. It gives more detail on the left on the rows that say today. However, under the row that says career, it shows all zeros. How come the career totals aren't shown? I made sure that on the maintenance site, the settings that has a box that says disable cumulative stats is not checked. I look forward to your response.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Iscorecast Career Totals

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:40 am

Have you done an Options -> Export from within iScore? This is what updates the server with stats.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Easygoer

Post by Easygoer » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:02 am

Yes. I exported from my device from the iscore options export functions. This is how the games showed up. Everything is there on the iscorecast website and the maintenance website. However, as indicated in previous post, the career totals do not show anything but zeros on the webcast site.
Easygoer

Post by Easygoer » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:08 am

Funny thing I just saw, on your advertising website were you click iscorecast, your game between alpha and beta (55-54) the career totals are also zero. Is it a flaw in the programming?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:20 pm

If you can email us your customer ID to support@iscoresports.com and let us know which game you are not seeing career stats for, we will take a look at your data.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs